Project's period (from/to):
01 February 2018 - 31 August 2018
ME - Multiplier Events
Objectives of activities carried out:
- Implementation of the IHR National Final Conference / Multiplier Event, titled “All children are different and all equal in school”, that took place on May 25th and 26th 2018.
- Report on the IHR National Final Conference / Multiplier Event
Description of activities carried out:
- Meeting among the Aristotle University Team to decide where and when to organise the ME
- Setting of the place (Municipality Hall of Thessaloniki) and the date (May 25 and 26th 2018) with the aim to reach at least 30 teachers.
- Promotion material (leaflets, posters, press releases, FB posts)
- Setting the ME agenda
- Preparing the ME registration form
- Receiving of the teachers at the venue where the ME took place
- All participants had full access to the guidelines of what was intended to be treated in the event. The presentation of the project took place within the Multiplier Event, where an extensive description of IHR’s purposes, phases and outputs took place.
- Writing of the Report on the IHR Final National Conference
- IHR Final National Conference delivery
- 71 Teachers from various schools of the city and the region of Central Macedonia, stakeholders and practitioners, representatives of the Associated Partners, as well as 8 university students, attended the multiplier event.
- Participants became aware of IHR results and gave their positive feedback on the outcomes
- Production of the report on the ME