Project's period (from/to):
01 September 2016 - 31 August 2018
PM - Project Management
Objectives of activities carried out:
The project management is carried out throughout the project period and ensures the correct development of the project activities and the achievements of the expected results.
It is divided into 4 main activities:
- Coordination of the activities
Coordination of the activities
• Planning of all the activities of the project for the 2 years project life
• Participation in and organisaiton of 4 transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Creation and update of the project website
• In progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports at progress and final stage
• Constant sharing of solutions and circulation of information through e-mails and skype meetings
• Check of the project state of art and of the respecting of the deadlines
- Making the I Have Rights Portal accessible to the largest possible number of school teachers in secondary schools (students aged 14 to 19), school counsellors, students, in particular those aged 14 to 17 when the risk of dropping out from school is higher
- Sharing the I Have Rights Portal and the results of the I Have Rights project with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Sharing the Have Rights Portal and the results of the Have Rights project with the highest number of citizens
- Spreading the Have Rights activities and results on the most popular Social Network (Facebook and Twitter)
In the framework of this TA Pixel has to carry out the following activities:
- Creation of Facebook project page
- Creation of the forms to be used by the partnerships
- Creation of the Project brochure in English, to be translated by partners in National languages
- Dissemination activities
- Creation of the dissemination reports
- Creation of the transnational dissemination report
It aims to promote the project sustainability. The actions to be carried out are:
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for teachers; portals on human rights etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out:
Coordination of the activities
Setting up of a team to coordinate the project activities.
Participation in the kick-off meeting organised by Pixel (IT) and the second meeting organsied by the Human Rights Centre (PT). Organisation of the third meeting in Liège. Participation in the final meeting organised in June in Paris.
Translation of all management documents and of the website into French.
Financial report, best practice dissemination report and evaluation report sent to the coordinator.
60 dissemination events are recorded:
7 transnational meetings: 21-9-2016, VGCLIL second partner's meeting in Murcia ; 28-9-2016 SimuCarePro second partners' meeting in Paris ; 8-3-2017 VGCLIL third partners' meeting in Loughborough ; 3-9-2017 VGCLIL fourth meeting in Senigallia ; 19-10-2017 SimCarePro fourth meeting in Coimbra ; 8-2-2018 VGCLIL final meeting in Vienna ; 22/23-2-2018 Noradica kick-off meeting in Łódź.
16 national meetings: 22-11-2016, meeting of the board of directors of Inforef ; 25-11-2016, meeting of the board of directors of AEDE-EL ; 9-1-2017 meeting with one teacher from Institut Marie-Thérèse Liège ; 10-1-2017 meeting with one teacher from Athénée Léonie de Waha Liège ; 30-1-2017 meeting at Institut Marie-Thérèse Liège ; 31-1-2017 meeting at Collège Saint-Martin Seraing ; 14-2-2017 meeting at CRIPEL (Centre Régional d’Intégration des Personnes Étrangères ou d’origine étrangère) ; 14-3-2017 meeting with the headmistress of Ecole de Beauvoir in Liège ; 14-06-2017 meeting at the national Agency AEF-Europe in Brussels ; 29-06-2017 meeting at Inforef with one potential contributor to the publication ; 4-10-2017 CRIG meeting at HELMo in Liège ; 6-10-2017 meeting of the board of directors of Inforef ; 21-11-2017 meeting at Inforef with a member of the Diocese of Liège ; 6-12-2017 meeting at "Institut de la Sainte-Famille" in Schaerbeek (Brussels), 22-1-2018 Meeting at AEF-Europe, the European agency for French-speaking Belgium in Brussels ; 7-3-2018 Meeting at Inforef with Bruno Derbaix, former teacher in a multicultural school in Brussels, and sociologist and trainer in the areas of multicultutalism and prevention of radicalism ; 26-06-2018 meeting with the Belgian National Agency AEF-Europe in Namur.
3 articles in newspapers: articles in the September 2016, December 2016 and June 2018 issues of the three-monthly report of AEDE.
4 articles on website: information among Inforef's European projects + news; one page dedicated to the project featuring the questionnaires; call to participation with link to the portal in the intranet of the University of Liège (myULg); article about the upcoming multiplier event on enseignement.be, the official website of education in French-speaking Belgium.
2 newsletter: 5-10-2016 and 8-12-2016 by "Démocratie ou Barbarie"
Publications on all of Inforef's social networks: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Publication on the Facebook pages of other people and organisations (such as SIEP and CEF)
1 training seminar: 18-11-2016 "Séminaire Bouge ta Culture" in Brussels.
5 conferences or fairs: 19-9-2017 Inauguration Day at HELMo-Gramme in Liège ; 14-10-2017 Salon Redukado in Seraing ; 20-10-207 Salon de l'éducation in Charleroi ; 15-2-2018 "Demain je serai diplômé" at HELMo in Liège ; 17-05-18 Multiplier event for the SimuCarePro project in Brussels, Inforef presented its projects to the audience.
Mailings: 21-10-2016, mail to the committee of French-speaking students (CEF) ; 7-11-2016, mail to Collège Sainte-Véronique in Liège ; 30-11-2016 mail to CEF featuring the questionnaires ; 2-12-2016 mail by the organiser of "Bouge ta Culture" to the participants in the seminar ; 5-12-2016 mail to the board of directors of AEDE-EL ; 5-12-2016 mail to the board of directors of Inforef ; 7-12-2016 mail by SIEP to all schools in the Province of Liège ; 13-12-2016 mails sent to several teachers and educators in Liège ; 22 to 27-1-2017 series of emails to various schools in Liège ; 13-6-2017 email to AFS Programmes Interculturels to involve them as associated partner.
In April 2018, Inforef started plannig the final multiplier event that would take place at HELMo Sainte-Croix (Liège) on the 16th of May 2018. An electronic invitation was created, including a possibility to register online (https://mailchi.mp/cbf963a6609d/invitation-la-confrence-finale-du-projet-europen-i-have-rigths?e=dc75df64e7). The invitation was sent through Inforef's network to hundreds of people, and shared on various social networks. About thirty people (teachers, future teachers, educators) attended the event.
During the board of directors meeting, the participants agreed to contact their network to involve associated partners.
6 associated partners: Committee of French speaking students (CEF), HELMo Sainte-Croix (teacher training college), AEDE-EL (European Association of Teachers - Catholic Education), SIEP Liège (vocational guidance association), Liège Demain (Non-profit), AFS Programmes Interculturels (Non-profit youth organisation)
6 links to the portal: Inforef.be and Inforef's social networks (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), myULG (intranet of the University of Liège), enseignement.be (official website of education in french-speaking Belgium).
Participation in the kick-off meeting organised by Pixel and the second partners' meeting organised by HRC. Organisation of the third meeting in Liège.
Forms received and available in French.
Portal available in French
Numerous (60) dissemination events to various audiences.
Six associated partners and six links to the project portal.
Organisation of the final multiplier event to present the project results.
Financial report, best practice dissemination report and evaluation report sent to the coordinator